I’m tired of using the same recipes i’ve used for a long time…I want to try something different. Chicken itself, casseroles, soups, anything! Any suggestions for some good chicken recipes?
Prep/Cook Time: 20 min.
2 tbsp. butter
1 1/2 lb. skinless, boneless chicken breast halves (4 to 6)
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s(R) Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (regular or 98% Fat Free)
1/4 cup water
2 tsp. lemon juice
2 cloves garlic, minced or 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Hot cooked pasta
1. Heat the butter in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it’s well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken and set aside.
2. Stir in the soup, water, lemon juice and garlic. Heat to a boil. Return the chicken to the skillet and reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
3. Serve the chicken with the pasta. Serves 4.
Asian Chicken & Rice Bake
Prep Time: 5 min. – Bake Time: 45 min.
3/4 cup uncooked regular long-grain white rice
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell’s(R) Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
3/4 cup water
2 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tbsp. cider vinegar
2 tbsp. honey
1 tsp. garlic powder
SPREAD rice in 2-qt. shallow baking dish. Top with chicken.
MIX soup, water, soy, vinegar, honey and garlic powder. Pour over chicken. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover .
BAKE at 375°F. 45 min. or until done. Serves 4.
TIP: Add 2 cups frozen broccoli flowerets to the rice before baking.
saute the chicken with salad onion and dills.but only thighs are ok, the breasts do not taste as good. Simple and delicious….I prefer to serve with baked potatoes
* 1 (2 to 3 pound) whole chicken, cut into pieces
* 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
* 2 teaspoons salt
* 1 pinch ground white pepper
* 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
* 1/2 onion, thinly sliced
* 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
* 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple with juice
* 2 teaspoons soy sauce
* 2 teaspoons brown sugar
* 2 teaspoons cornstarch
* 2 teaspoons chicken stock
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix flour, salt and pepper in a resealable plastic bag. One at a time, put chicken pieces in bag, seal and shake to coat. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat and saute chicken pieces until brown on all sides. Place chicken in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish and bake covered in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
3. To Make Sauce (while chicken bakes): In the same large skillet, saute onion and green bell pepper for about 5 minutes, until translucent. Add the pineapple, soy sauce and brown sugar. Mix together cornstarch and chicken stock and add to skillet. Stir all together and let simmer for 3 minutes until thick and clear. Pour sauce over chicken and bake 10 more minutes until tender.
I love this one. I call it plentiful pasta, or garbage pasta.
Prep time is maybe 10 minutes and actual cooking time is about 10-15 minutes
Olive oil 4 tbsp
1 can of chopped or sliced black olives.
2 cups of chopped broccoli
5 cloves of garlic chopped fine
1 cup of white wine
1/2 to 1Cup of chopped sundried tomatoes (not oil packed but fresh)
I Large jar of marinated Artichoke hearts or how ever many you like. Juice and all.
Chicken Herbox to taste I use about 3 tbsps.
2 boneless chicken breasts pan seared and cut into thin strips
Add oil and vegis and sautee, then add everything else and simmer for about 5 minutes. Cook pasta to package directions, and add the chicken herbox to this, and add to the sauce mixture, heat through and serve.
I have made this dish for all of my friends even those who had never had artichokes, and everyone think it is the best dish ever… It is also great as a cold salad.
Chicken is one of the healthiest food. Personally I improvise spices in a recipe instead of following ther recipe to the exact quantity of contents.
Chicken Salsa Bake
1 cup of rice
3 chicken breast(de-boned)
2 cups of salsa
1 cup onion(chopped) or substitute with lesser portion of Dry onion
2 teaspoon of Extra virgin Olive Oil
1 cup of chopped beans
1 cup of chopped carrots
half cup of Chopped cilantro
Heat the Oven to 375′. In a medium size baking pan(glass or coated), line the pan with extra virgin olive oil, combine all items together, keep the chicken breast on top of the bed of the rice. Pour salsa over the chicken breast. Bake the ingredients for 30 minutes or till the chicken is cooked along with the rice.
add chopped cilantro on top, and enjoy the food.
Ruby Tuesday’s White Chicken Chili
This recipe I got it from my friend who loved Ruby Tuesday’s White chicken chilli recipe, who gave up eating redmeat and now cutting down on eating meat totally. I tried this recipe couple of times, and I’ve loved it alot.
6-8 servings 3½ hours 25 min prep
6 cups chicken stock
1 lb great northern beans (soaked in water overnight)
2 medium onions, chopped
6 cups chickens, diced cooked
2 jalapeno peppers, seeded & diced
2 chili peppers, diced
1 1/2 teaspoons oregano
2 teaspoons cumin
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup salsa
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 pinch salt (to taste)
1) Simmer beans, half the onions, and half the garlic for 2 hours in the chicken stock or until the beans soften, stirring frequently. Add chicken and salsa.
2)Saute pepper, spices, and the remaining onions and garlic in the oil and add to the chili.
3)Simmer for one more hour.
4)Garnish with sour cream, Monterey Jack cheese and fresh chopped cilantro.
Enjoy healthy eating. Have fun.
2 cups cooked cubed chicken
4 cups broccoli florets lightly steamed
Put chicken and broccoli in shallow baking dish and cover with this sauce:
1/2 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup mayo
2 tsp curry powder
sprinkle with shredded cheese and slivered almonds
bake till heated through 325 degrees about 15-20 minutes
SAUTE: 2-3 chopped onions till soft
ADD: 3 Tbsp curry powder and a little water cook for a minute or two
ADD: 1 tsp whole cloves
2 broken cinnamon sticks
2 Tbsp paprika
2 Tbsp cumin
2-3 whole chilies (your preference for heat level)
COOK these for a few minutes
ADD: 1 large can chopped or crushed tomatoes
4 lbs chicken pieces of your choice
2 cups coconut milk
Simmer for a couple hours. Serve over rice and with the following sides:
Chopped tomato and cucumber (little bit of onion)
Plain yogurt, cumin, coriander, salt and pepper to taste
Hummos and pita bread
Easy Chicken and Pasta Parmesan:
25 min 10 min prep
1 tablespoon butter or margarine
1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/ 2-inch pieces
1/4 cup chicken broth or low sodium chicken broth (14-1/ 2 oz can)
1/2 cup spaghetti sauce (14 oz jar)
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon oregano leaves
3 cups rotini pasta (8oz) or penne rigate, uncooked (8oz)
3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1. In 10 inch skillet over medium-high heat, melt butter; add chicken.
2. Cook, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink, about 3 minutes.
3. Add chicken broth, spaghetti sauce and seasonings; heat to boiling.
4. Add uncooked pasta, stirring to coat with liquid.
5. Cover; reduce heat. Simmer 15 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed.
6. Remove from heat; stir in Parmesan cheese. 5 servings (1 cup each)